Q&A with Will Hemphill, Director of Remarketing
Q: What Makes Mobilease’s Pre-Owned Program different?
A: Quality, hand selected vehicles in a haggle free environment.
The Pre-Owned Program:
I can’t recall the last person that told me they had fun buying an automobile. While we can all agree spending money is not always fun, Mobilease feels like you should at least have a pleasant experience with no pressure to “buy today!” Most importantly we want you to leave our office confident, through the knowledge gained, that a sound and fair deal was made.
At Mobilease, we offer a wide range of quality vehicles. Our cars and trucks are hand selected to ensure our clients are receiving top quality among the Pre-Owned selection. If we don’t have the exact vehicle you are looking for, we can utilize our large network to locate and purchase one specifically for you. We’ve set in place a process to make your entire buying experience with Mobilease pressure free. There is no price haggling, back and forth negotiating, or checking with a manger like you find at traditional dealerships. Our entire staff is authorized to make decisions without approval from any other source, which gives our clients and prospective clients security. We are committed to providing quality inventory at prices that are lower than traditional dealer prices.
Q: Do your vehicles go through an Inspection Process?
A: Our inventory goes through a rigorous 32 point inspection at a dealership of that model’s manufacturer.
The Mobilease inspection process is the same thorough inspection process that many franchise dealers put their inventory through in order to qualify them as a “Certified Pre-Owned.” This certification allows dealers to market the same vehicle just at a higher price. All of our inventory comes with a clean CARFAX report and have a CARFAX money back guarantee. We are proud to stand behind everything we sell. Click below to view our YouTube video that details the Mobilease inspection and reconditioning process.
Q: Are there financing options available?
A: Yes, we are able to offer very competitive rates through many well-known banks.
After more than 30 years in business and a solid reputation in the banking industry, Mobilease has developed relationships with several national banks and local credit unions. This allows us to offer great financing alternatives to our customers that complement our pre-owned leasing options. We also offer special financing programs for those whose credit is challenged, so even if you had problems in the past we have options available for you.
Q: What other products does Mobilease Pre-Owned Program Offer?
A: We also offer the full range of value added programs that you will find at traditional dealers.
- Extended Service Contracts ranging from 1 year and 12,000 miles, to 6 years and 84,000 miles, depending on the year, make, model and miles of your pre-owned vehicle.
- Tire & Wheel Repair or Replacement Program reimburses the cost of repairing or replacing tires and wheels damaged by a covered road hazard. Repair or replacement includes mounting, balancing, new valve stem and sales tax. You can choose a program that suits your needs for three, four, and five year periods.
- GAP Insurance will insure for the difference between what you owe on a vehicle and what an insurance company says the vehicle is worth.
Note: All of these services are backed by a solid industry leading company, who has an excelling reputation in the industry and is utilized in many franchise dealers across the country.
Q: What else can The Mobilease Pre-Owned Team do?
A: Additional Mobilease Benefits includes the following services:
- Trade in Program – we accept trade in vehicles and we will buy your trade in even if you don’t buy our vehicle
- Consignments – we will advertise your vehicle on a consignment basis
- Pre-Owned Order – we will fill your pre-owned vehicle request if we don’t have the exact make and model in our current inventory
- Certified Appraisals
- Free CARFAX Reports
- Disposal Program – we can sell your obsolete vehicles, running or disabled with free transportation available
- Administrative Services – We process all paperwork needed for buying or selling a vehicle