Careers – Join us and make a difference
We are always looking for great team members. Do you have a strong work ethic, are you self-motivated, play well with others, and focused on finding a career that will challenge you both professionally and personally? At Mobilease you will work alongside professionals that demonstrate the same passion to provide great customer care to our clients across a variety of industries.
Mobilease has been voted one of the Houston Business Journals “Best Places to Work” in the category of 10-100 employees eight of the last ten years. Our company prides itself on excellent customer service and attention to detail. The continued success of Mobilease lies with our greatest asset, “Our People”.
Start an exciting career in the Equipment and Vehicle Leasing industry by joining Mobilease and begin making a difference. Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
- Accounting Clerk– Duties to include Accounting/bookkeeping/standard office procedures and practices. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel required. We prefer candidates with a four year accounting degree and 2 years of working experience
- License and Titling– Duties consist of tracking and processing new lease titling, termination titling, and remarketing title transactions. In addition you will be responsible for annual registration renewal processes. Prefer individuals with 2 years titling experience
- Leasing Account Executive– Develop new business through variety of prospecting efforts to determine their vehicle/equipment needs, and make recommendations through customized solutions. Full Time, Salary plus Commission, 2 years’ experience required with proven track record to build and maintain customers for life.
- Pre-Owned Sales Professional– Consumer and Commercial sales for our pre-owned vehicle department. Solid work experience with a franchise dealership or used car facility. Prefer individuals with 1 year experience.
- Junior Credit Analyst– Conducting credit investigation and analyzing credit information pertaining to loans, preparing written analyses focusing on areas of profitability, liquidity, and cash flow. Individuals with banking and investment background are a plus. Preferred 2 years’ experience.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Prescription Services
- 401(k) Savings and Retirement Plan
- Holidays – 10 days
- Vacation (after 1 year of service) – 7 days
- Vacation (after 2 year of service) – 14 days
- Vacation (after 10 year of service) – 21 days
- Personal Days- 4 days
- Sick Days- 5 days
- Jury Duty
- Hired Anniversary